magic

marți, 22 octombrie 2019

fast love

fast love is like fast fashion. cheap material, bad quality, prone to go out of trend too quickly .
what do you know ? your love is on sale today. it actually gets that much closer to its real value, but don't forget , there are tons of small indians or bangladeshis working their asses of , for you to have that flash of glam, the beautiful lie that keeps you on track. for me , they're called synapses , and they make my brain work , and it connects the things i see to the things i react to , to my feelings.
so please, be gentle to my peeps. they're working themselves out for my package to look cool. it is limited edition, and we are not making an offer for everyone. its something that you should earn, or make an effort to gain. 
please don't feed me again you're h 'n' m kind of love.
you can buy me with a coffee but it dont mean im cheap.
i want my levi's love and i want it now!




Niciun comentariu: